Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Around Campus



Well, the first cold front of the season blew in last night and it is a gorgeous morning. As I walked outside I think I truly understood the concept of God's mercy being new every morning and the motif of a new song. There's just something about that fresh morning air just after sunrise that makes me smile, despite that fact that I'm awake just after sunrise. haha. Anyway, I thought now would be a good time to share a couple of pictures from my favorite places around campus. I'll get some more later. Enjoy!

Singing a new song,
Stephanie


Jacob's Dream at Sunset - This is my favorite place on campus!


The Bible Building



Jacob's Dream - This is the gate. Neat illusion.



Williams Performing Arts Center - I spend a lot of time there.


Hardin Administration Building - Honors Program Headquarters



McDonald Hall - Dorm Sweet Dorm

No comments: