Thursday, October 8, 2015

31 Days of Open Grace - Day 8

I really want to write something deep tonight. But honestly, I've got nothing and maybe that's okay. So instead, here are some moments from this week that are making me happy.

-While singing "I know an Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly" with my littles we got to the part (for like the fourth time) that says "I don't know why she swallowed a fly..." One of my little boys in the back pipes up and says, "I know why! So you could sing to us about it!" Smiles all around.

-My fiance and I just ordered Enchilada mix to be overnighted by Amazon. Yes, it was that important. And what did we do before these things were possible?!

-I have a first grader whose grandmother writes him stories about her cats and puts them in his lunch box every day. I kid you not, I am hooked! It's the highlight of my day! (There are cats and giants and  the giant is in love with one of the cats, but the cat is already married and oh my gosh, y'all, you would just have to be there.)

-My days are better when I start them by playing with Tiny Companion. This is officially a proven fact.

-If you are a Gilmore Girls fan and have not read Jen Hatmaker's musings stop reading my garbage and go read that now!

-Also this video is gold. Just try not to laugh out loud.

-And also this because Julie Andrews and Gene Kelly and tap dancing... try and stay sad.


-I am already a much happier person than I was five minutes ago just from this little exercise.




No comments: